Originally Posted by Morgana
Aargh! spider

Come on Katherine! We all need an update. Please, pretty please! hail grovel
Update? Is it Wednesday? I do updates on Wed and Sat.

grin

Originally Posted by LMA
Yikes shock thud...Wow--did not see this coming! Please be a small piece of ceiling falling? A light piece of dry wall? Just a lil bump on the head?
The chuck of ceiling will crush ... something.

Yeah, I'm thinking this could go either way here (based on comments above): Either Clark makes it there in the nick of time, Superman-news is 'out there' pretty quick btw them, Lois is safe, and having a lot more adjusting to everything to do...or...Lois is hurt, Clark feels horrible, and feelings--because of a scary situation--come to light btw them. (Or, just as likely, you have an amazingly fun thought up your sleeve notworthy ).
I think you'll all be surprised, but hopefully like, the next chapter. Everyone seems to think this will automatically lead to a revelation, but Superman is known for showing up at major catastrophes. Why would Lois think anything was odd?

I really enjoyed the phone calls--and just how much they are talking, too. Thought it all really showed their deep level of friendship that their new relationship is going to be (eventually) based on. The teasing about Clark visiting was awesome. Loved it!
Thanks. The phone calls are lovely and WAFFy and remind me of LnC.

Posting soon? Pretty please? grovel hail hyper
Um, is Wed classed as soon?

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
CLARK: Yes, it was your idea but you leapt in without checking the water level and now you've realised you are drowning!!!! Don't worry, my love, I can save you!
laugh He hoping to have to perform some CPR techniques on Lois?
Oh, apparently the more you practice that the better you get? Is that right?

Just to relieve your worry, there is no amnesia in this story.
Whew! Although you didn’t say anything about Lois not getting kidnapped to a lonesome island by a crazed doctor.
lol Nope, no kidnappings either.

Of course you can ask. Whether you get is another thing.
grumble
Tee Hee

Only one more sleeping till #12, right? Right? Please? Pretty please, Vic! grovel

wave Michael
Well, that all depends on what time you read this reply, and what timezone the reader also happens to be in. *giggle*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."