Originally Posted by Darth Michael
The Phone Calls
So…more long distance? peep
Yup. Lois hasn't come back yet.

Clark turned away from the sparkly window and began heading down the street.
Not wanting to be seen standing too long in front of a jewelry store while dressed like a gentleman robber?
I don't believe I even mentioned what he was wearing!!!!

“It just took me by surprise. I didn’t expect it to happen like that and I’m not sure I’m ready.
But *she* was the one who suggested it in the first place!
LOIS: mad Your point being…?
CLARK: Yes, it was your idea but you leapt in without checking the water level and now you've realised you are drowning!!!! Don't worry, my love, I can save you!

Clark looked back, over his shoulder, at the Jewellery store, regretfully, and then hung his head.
MAZIK: Whew, that was a close one.
lol

Once inside the room she tossed away her bag and dropped to the floor scrambling under the bed.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust but eventually a small shadow began to stand out from the rest of the shadows.
huh Did she already buy herself a ring?
lol Nope.

“Very funny, Clark. You used to run a mile whenever a hot blonde came on to you, even before we uh ...
He ran? So *that’s* what’s caused the massive delay. This Clark isn’t into women!
wallbash You know better than that.

“Thanks, I gotta go. I just snuck out to call and I think I’m missing Australia now.”
Wow, she’s actually taking the GWS seriously jawdrop
She's a professional, of course she is.

“Yes, I’ll call you after everyth---,“ Lois had the wind knocked out of her suddenly and then a massive explosion rocked the building.
shock
Tee Hee.

Looking up she screamed as a chunk of ceiling dropped from directly above aiming for her head.
Oh boy. Clark won’t be able to get to her to keep her from getting hit.
No, Clark will not get there in time to save her from the chunk of ceiling. Oh dear.

So…the chunk might actually be only a small bit that’s just going to knock her down from the shock. Or, considering she’s engaged, it might be big enough to cause her amnesia. Hmm…the explosion might be the 2nd Pinch Point evil
Just to relieve your worry, there is no amnesia in this story.

Dare I ask for comments?
Dare I ask for part 12? wildguy

wave Michael
Of course you can ask. Whether you get is another thing.

Originally Posted by Mike M
I was wondering also that Lois getting injured might be the impetus to get Clark to actually spill the beans about his feelings for her but that might not technically fit into the RomCom plot that KK has going here (but then neither did the exploding building shock).
*looks around shiftily* What? Did I stray from RomCom? Oh no!

On the other hand something external is needed to get these two to open up to each other as they seem to be pretty incapable of doing it themselves huh.

Mike
Keep reading. Things are changing!!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."