Originally Posted by LMA
And she is gone! Wow, yup. Lois is out of there...and in a big way. Potentially three weeks away from Clark--and with a fairly valid work excuse. I was expecting her to want to run away, and she definitely did not disappoint wink.
Definitely cannon Lois.

I don't see it lasting three weeks though...something's gotta give. Feelings have to leak out (or maybe Superman needs to take a flight over so Clark can visit).
Really? You think something could happen so that it's not three weeks. Na, nothing's gonna happen. Nope. peep

I'll throw out a 'Yah, Clark!' for kissing Lois clap.
grin He is so sweet isn't he?

I was really curious how the date would end--and I was wondering if the engagement would fall apart right as this chapter was beginning even--so I give Clark some credit for really trying to have a 'moment' with Lois at the close of their night.
Now why would the engagement fall apart. They both want it?

Very excited to see all the ups and downs over the next few chapters. I am loving how they really care/love each other, how they are engaged even now, but they still think the other one is just following the 'rules' of the Pact.

This-Is-Great! smile

Laura
I think their biggest downfall is that they are convinced the other is only 'sticking to The Pact'.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."