Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I liked this part, but it was too short. It definitely left me wanting more.
Sorry, it was short. There are longer chapters to come.

So what are the odds that Lois and Clark are the HMWCs for each other?
No comment.

Incidentally, I liked you use of an image in the story; I don't think I've ever seen that done before, and it worked out very well.

Joy,
Lynn
Thanks. I was hoping to convey what the e-mail may have looked like, and how tacky it was. It's much easier with an image. Not that I spent much time on it... I just pretended to send myself an e-mail and then took a screenshot. LOL.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm glad Clark went to meet Jenny and not Lois. I'm hoping he has a new friend to help him prank his best friend back. I doubt that's not going to happen because this Clark isn't very good at planning. (The one from the comics is better at pulling the wool over Lois's eyes.)
lol Yup. This Clark decided back in Chapter 2 that he needed a plan to win over Lois. Has he come up with that plan yet. Nope!

Wow! Lois realized her true feelings much earlier than I expected. I hope that Clark can sense what's going on with her and her jealousy of him having found someone. Still, ABOUT TIME! Since Lois doesn't know about SM, will she think him dashing off from time to time him going to meet his new girlfriend? Hee-hee. Serves her right for interfering.
Yes. Lois is now suffering from the aftereffects of her own meddling! Isn't it great?

Hmmmm. I wonder if Lois and Clark would get matched up on the Wild Card / soul mate pick, since they both have to agree to it. I could see Lois going for it since Clark had found Jenny, but why would Clark agree to it? How much more frustration and aggravation will he have to go through before he would agree to that? Then, again, he does have Jimmy the computer hacker genius on his side. [Linked Image] That's just the revenge Lois needs for setting him up multiple times without his okay. I can't see this having actually happen since I doubt there's been time for Jimmy to set this up.
You've seen the next chapter by now. Clark has also agreed. Was Lois ridiculous claim the reason do you think? Is Clark at the end of his frustration?

Originally Posted by Morgana
Another great entry Victoria!
Thanks. smile

Anyhow, Lois needs to stop interfering in Clark’s life and start being a part of his life!
LOIS: I'll never stop interfering in Clark's life! Come on!

Love the imagery!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by LMA
Hmmm...when I got to the part where Lois gets the e-mail about the Wild Card pick, my first thought was that Clark had sent it over to her from his computer (after having logged into the site). He had just gotten his password info/etc from Lois, so I thought he maybe (barring anything too 'technical looking' on his part), could have just written the e-mail in a way that made it seem like it was sent 'officially'. You really have me wondering...
Wow, that would be quick thinking (and underhanded thinking) from Clark!

I, too, can see Lois going for a date like this--what does she have to loose? she thinks Clark has found Jenny--but totally agree that I can't see Clark actually getting talked into agreeing to this date (unless he set the whole thing up shock evil ). Which is exactly what I hope is happening? Please? grovel grovel Lets have them go on a date clap !
Lois and Clark on a date? Hmmm. Not sure about that. Maybe you should read Chapter 9.

I really admire how Clark handled everything with Jenny--a true gentleman. And wow--I love that even Jenny seemed to see something 'more' between Clark and Lois....
Well, Clark had do the 'right' thing, or he wouldn't be Clark!

Speaking of 'more'...yeah, Lois! I was delightedly surprised to see Lois come clean with herself with her true feelings. I thought it would take her longer to acknowledge where her heart was, too.
A few people are shocked that Lois admitted her feelings to herself already. Well, I'm guessing there will be even more shocked readers after the Chapter 9 is posted.

So we have Clark in love with Lois....Lois in love with Clark....and a potential Wild Card date coming up. Eek--let it be between the two of them dance.
Tut tut. Everyone wants the HMWC to be between the two main characters of the story. *sighs*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."