Hmmm...when I got to the part where Lois gets the e-mail about the Wild Card pick, my first thought was that Clark had sent it over to her from his computer (after having logged into the site). He had just gotten his password info/etc from Lois, so I thought he maybe (barring anything too 'technical looking' on his part), could have just written the e-mail in a way that made it seem like it was sent 'officially'. You really have me wondering...

I, too, can see Lois going for a date like this--what does she have to loose? she thinks Clark has found Jenny--but totally agree that I can't see Clark actually getting talked into agreeing to this date (unless he set the whole thing up shock evil ). Which is exactly what I hope is happening? Please? grovel grovel Lets have them go on a date clap !

I really admire how Clark handled everything with Jenny--a true gentleman. And wow--I love that even Jenny seemed to see something 'more' between Clark and Lois....

Speaking of 'more'...yeah, Lois! I was delightedly surprised to see Lois come clean with herself with her true feelings. I thought it would take her longer to acknowledge where her heart was, too.

So we have Clark in love with Lois....Lois in love with Clark....and a potential Wild Card date coming up. Eek--let it be between the two of them dance.

Btw--love the imagery, also. Very cool idea, KK thumbsup. It added a lot to the story.

Can't wait to see what happens next--this is great smile.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/27/14 02:50 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~