I'm glad Clark went to meet Jenny and not Lois. I'm hoping he has a new friend to help him prank his best friend back. I doubt that's not going to happen because this Clark isn't very good at planning. (The one from the comics is better at pulling the wool over Lois's eyes.)

Wow! Lois realized her true feelings much earlier than I expected. I hope that Clark can sense what's going on with her and her jealousy of him having found someone. Still, ABOUT TIME! Since Lois doesn't know about SM, will she think him dashing off from time to time him going to meet his new girlfriend? Hee-hee. Serves her right for interfering.

Hmmmm. I wonder if Lois and Clark would get matched up on the Wild Card / soul mate pick, since they both have to agree to it. I could see Lois going for it since Clark had found Jenny, but why would Clark agree to it? How much more frustration and aggravation will he have to go through before he would agree to that? Then, again, he does have Jimmy the computer hacker genius on his side. [Linked Image] That's just the revenge Lois needs for setting him up multiple times without his okay. I can't see this having actually happen since I doubt there's been time for Jimmy to set this up.

I wonder what would happen if Vatman showed up NOW as opposed in S1?

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Once again, I'm hearing "If You Like Pina Coladas" while I'm reading this story.)
I've always *LOVED* that song, Lynn! It's a great story-song... except for the fact that both of them try to cheat on one another. I tried to write a non-LnC story based on its underlying premise once, but I never finished it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.