Well. I'm completely ashamed. It seems I never replied to any of this feedback. *blushes*

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
First of all... that's an AWESOME little spoiler function right there!! I'm liking that! And yeah, sequel would be nice. wink

Secondly, this was great! I like how you had Lois come to the realization herself that Clark really did love her in the first place, and lied afterwards. thumbsup good job!
Thank you. smile Sequel appeared soon after ... hopefully I DID remember to reply to that FDK!!!!

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Brava! I loved it.
Thanks

Would the sequel be gfic of nfic? If the latter, would you be able to gfic-ify it so that those of us who don't read nfic could also enjoy a version of it? I'd really love to read a sequel.
Both!!!!!!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Wow. He said 'no'. You don't see that very much. clap I like him standing up to her. smile1

I think both Lois and Clark were just a little step away from normal characterisation in this story!

I love this:
She smiled and traced her fingers over his cheek then up into his hair. "It's not a dream. It can't be." She shook her head.

"How do you know?" he pleaded, desperate to be reassured.

"Because if it were then you wouldn't be wearing that suit." ...So if this were a dream, you'd be Clark."
CLARK: dance party
I wanted Clark to be 100% sure of how Lois felt about him.

"I used to consider giving you your fantasy." Clark released her waist and brought up a hand. He cupped her cheek and tangled his fingers in her hair. "I wanted you so much I used to think about coming to you ... letting you have Superman."
Gasp! Clark! /giggle... that might have been fun, too, especially after she knew the truth, but he didn't know she knew./
LOL. Now that would be an interesting fic. Lois figures out Clark is Superman. Clark decides that the only way he'll have her is as Superman, so he comes to her ... what would Lois do?

Fun story, KK. I love it when you can pull a fast one on me.

And hyper sequel! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Pull a fast one? Me? *looks innocent*

Originally Posted by sarah
I'm all for a sequel! Loved this story. Good mix of showing both of their emotions.
Sarah
Thanks. Hopefully you've read the sequel.

Originally Posted by LMA
Yes-Yes-Yes! Sequel PLEASE!!!! grovel hail
Already done. laugh

Such an amazingly WAFFy ending--I'd highlight the whole thing, I loved it so much smile (and had to go back to enjoy an extra read through a moment ago). Amazing dialog--such great conversation btw them. And I loved how you had Lois clue Clark into the pen mark, and then also how you had her figure out Clark's feelings and just go for it, kiss him.
Thanks. Clark was never gonna go for it ... he's to humble and scared and insecure.

Could he tell that her heart raced, or skipped a beat whenever he entered the room?

Great line--and good point, too! Clark could have totally picked up on this...picked up, from her heart-rate, etc, that something has been going on with her emotionally. Hadn't thought of that thumbsup
Thanks. I think her 'heart-rate/falling in love' could be a clue for Clark that Lois' feeling are changing, but I haven't seen it in any fic before.

"No," he shook his head and strode further into the apartment, firmly leaving the window behind him. "There's too much to say. Too much we need to talk about."

Yes! I also really liked this part. Clark saying 'no', doing what he knows is right. They needed to talk--and he was going to stay and have that conversation. dance
*nods* Thanks. They really needed to talk!

Loved the way that you wrote this part. Great description of their feelings, of the moment. I really enjoyed how he rested his head on her forehead, also...such an intimate way to connect.
I imagine them touching foreheads a lot, especially after some intense kiss.

"No." Lois knew she needed to tell him the truth and risk her heart. "We're kissing because you're Clark."

Such a cool way to let Clark know where Lois is with his identity. Awesome-ness wink...
Thanks. That line, and the previous, had been in my 'random snippets of conversation' list for months. When I knew I could fit it in this fic I was so excited.

"What's wrong with that?" she breathed out.

"Because I want to stay … forever." Clark's eyes met hers and locked. Eternity passed as she breathed in and out.

"Okay." Her one word reply hung in the air between them.

WAFF-- party party --so touching...wonderful way to show what a future could/would hold for them. Loved this part.
This whole story was supposed to be a big load of WAFF. smile

She was pretty sure that Clark had just … in a roundabout sort of way … subtly, kind of, proposed. And she was pretty sure that she'd accepted.

All that practicing of her signature in the notepad was going to pay off.

Awesome ending hyper! And great how you tied back to the title and the notepad...
Well, it had drifted away quite a bit ... I needed to make it relevant again. laugh

Loved the story--thanks for sharing. Will the sequel--if you post--be up sometime soonish? (please? notworthy please? )

Laura
Sequel's already up. Cause silly me never got round to replying! *bangs head on desk*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."