Yes-Yes-Yes! Sequel PLEASE!!!! grovel hail

Such an amazingly WAFFy ending--I'd highlight the whole thing, I loved it so much smile (and had to go back to enjoy an extra read through a moment ago). Amazing dialog--such great conversation btw them. And I loved how you had Lois clue Clark into the pen mark, and then also how you had her figure out Clark's feelings and just go for it, kiss him.

Could he tell that her heart raced, or skipped a beat whenever he entered the room?

Great line--and good point, too! Clark could have totally picked up on this...picked up, from her heart-rate, etc, that something has been going on with her emotionally. Hadn't thought of that thumbsup

"No," he shook his head and strode further into the apartment, firmly leaving the window behind him. "There's too much to say. Too much we need to talk about."

Yes! I also really liked this part. Clark saying 'no', doing what he knows is right. They needed to talk--and he was going to stay and have that conversation. dance

He was her best friend, her hero, her partner. He was the man she loved more than anything.

Really liked these sentences. Perfect!

His lips were soft; soft and warm. She pushed deeper, parting her lips, but there was no response from him. She stilled in mortification, opening her eyes, and was about to pull away when a hand came around her waist and pulled her closer. His lips parted and she tasted heaven. He groaned, deep in his throat, and then he was nibbling her bottom lip. A hand threaded into her hair. All thought spiralled away as she closed her eyes again, her mind floating on a sea of bright sparkles.

She felt his tongue tentatively seek hers. The hand at her waist tightened and pulled her in further. When her chest touched his she felt a heat, inside, desperate to escape. Wrapping both her arms around his body she allowed him to plunder her mouth. The heat grew stronger, her heart beat harder. She felt Clark's hands roaming over her back. Their lower bodies touched and her heart stopped. She broke the kiss to drag in a desperately needed breath.

Looking up into Clark's eyes she watched as he closed his and then rested his head on her forehead.

Loved the way that you wrote this part. Great description of their feelings, of the moment. I really enjoyed how he rested his head on her forehead, also...such an intimate way to connect.

"No." Lois knew she needed to tell him the truth and risk her heart. "We're kissing because you're Clark."

Such a cool way to let Clark know where Lois is with his identity. Awesome-ness wink...

Clark was holding her, kissing her, seducing her … and she held on tighter, kissed deeper, and surrendered her heart. Being kissed by the man she loved more than anything swept away all thought, all reality, again.

Yah for 'Clark' love

"What's wrong with that?" she breathed out.

"Because I want to stay … forever." Clark's eyes met hers and locked. Eternity passed as she breathed in and out.

"Okay." Her one word reply hung in the air between them.

WAFF-- party party --so touching...wonderful way to show what a future could/would hold for them. Loved this part.

She was pretty sure that Clark had just … in a roundabout sort of way … subtly, kind of, proposed. And she was pretty sure that she'd accepted.

All that practicing of her signature in the notepad was going to pay off.

Awesome ending hyper! And great how you tied back to the title and the notepad...

Loved the story--thanks for sharing. Will the sequel--if you post--be up sometime soonish? (please? notworthy please? )

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~