Originally Posted by Darth Michael
What am I going to do? The Pact is bound to come up if we spend tonight together, especially if there is wine involved. In fact, Lois gritted her teeth, that’s kind of what got me into this problem.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Still after that story. *sigh*

She purposely ignored the ‘re-pact-ing’ of the following day that had again been her idea … sober.
clap
Oh yep. She really meant it at the time... and she wanted Clark to know.

an immediate friendship when it became clear that they were Mel Gibson's No 1 and No 2 fan. Although they couldn't agree on which way round!
laugh
I lived with Mel Gibson's No 1 fan when I was at college. She actually happened to be Nick Park's (Wallace and Gromit) best friend and he won an Oscar that year. When he went to LA Nick met Mel and told him about my house mate!!!! Mel Gibson actually got to know that she exists!

“No.” Suzie gave a shy smile and looked down into her lap. “I mean ... with Clark?”

“Clark!” Lois’ eyes widened, then narrowed, and was joined by a wry smile.
Oh boy. Is there a cat-fight going to be coming up?
LOL. Remember, she wants to find Clark someone a date at the moment. smile

Intergang leader finally exposed
[Linked Image]
rotflol

Trotting down the stairs he realised that Lois would never have forgotten about The Pact. So that means she’s avoiding bringing it up. I guess that means if I mention it we could have an awkward situation on our hands.
Oh boy. He’s not going to mention it. Ever.
*sigh* He is in a quandary over this. Does he mention it, keep quiet, what? Poor guy.

Catching a glimpse of another Daily Planet reporter coming up the stairs he decided to do a little ‘Clark Kent-ing’ and stumbled ever so slightly into the fellow worker causing him to slop his coffee and drop his folder.
shock
Tee Hee. You didn't think Clark could do anything like this eh?

“Oh, sorry!” Clark mumbled sounding contrite. Inwardly Clark liked ‘messing’ with this particular reporter, and seeing him with a coffee stain down his shirt was just a little rewarding.
Awww…he’s mobbing Ralph!
SUZIE: [Linked Image] Naughty naughty, Mr. Kent.
/some months later, after the Christmas party/
SUZIE: Say, Clarkie? Would you mind mobbing Ralph down the stairs for me?
lol

“If you still want to celebrate my special day with me then why don’t you come too.”
Because matchmaking by one lead for the other lead in a RomCom always works out so well…
Of course it does. And glad you noticed the RomCom genre to the story.

He held out his hand and she took it. “Yes, once or twice. Hi.”
When she giggled at him like a school girl?
Well, who wouldn't giggle like a school girl if Clark Kent shook their hand and smiled at them. I know I would ... and then I'd be on the floor in a puddle of goo.

“I know you said no present was necessary last year … but ...”
I’m assuming Lois would rip his head off, if he didn’t gift her.
Well ... maybe

“Bother!” she mumbled. Looking at Clark and Suzie apologetically she pulled out her phone and glanced at it. “I have to take this, sorry.”
What a coincidink.
Naaaa

Clark turned to look at the shy girl left next to him.
Umm…so…hi, there?

wave Michael
Awkward? Or not? smile

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."