So....I sorta went there, too. For the briefest of moments I thought maybe it could be an engagement ring--but my thoughts were a lot of wishful thinking wink. Any way to get them together, yeah--I totally go for it...hence, a ring. But--Clark wouldn't propose that way...not in front of Suzie, not at a bar, not with where they are relationship-wise right now. It's not the time.

Now...to figure out what is in that package?! I'm not sure. I'm hoping it's something sentimental--something that is a part of their friendship. Or maybe it's based on something that they are going to do or experience together? Maybe Clark made something? Bought Lois something special--but not 'engagement ring special'? Earrings...a bracelet...a watch. Really curious to find out what it is.

I don't see Suzie lasting too long either...Clark's not seeing her as anything other than a co-worker. He's there only for Lois--Lois is 'the one'.

I wonder who actually called Lois? It seems way too convenient of a call to be anything other than planned...

Great story clap

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/08/14 01:29 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~