Originally Posted by KenJ
I wouldn't be at all surprised if when Lois open her present she finds an engagement ring.

Ooooo. How unsubtle can you get, Kent? LOL. I think a ring in the box would send Lois running to the other side of the world!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by KenJ
I wouldn't be at all surprised if when Lois open her present she finds an engagement ring.
I don't think so, Ken, because that would be really putting his foot into it. If that were the case, I doubt he'd have given it to her in front of their co-worker.

Yup.

I do wonder if Lois set up the call to give Suzie (was it) and Clark a chance to get to know each other.

Really? Lois ... setting up a phone call to get herself out of the evening? *tut* *tut*

Intergang leader finally exposed.
Was it Mindy? Or that guy who was in charge during Top Copy?

lol It was whoever you want it to have been, Virginia.

This is a good start to a comedy of errors. evil

Thanks, and yes it's definitely a comedy of errors. There will be so many parts where you will pull your hair out because they misunderstand each other, or miss an opportunity, etc. But it's also a romantic comedy. I hope you are looking forward to the romance!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."