What am I going to do? The Pact is bound to come up if we spend tonight together, especially if there is wine involved. In fact, Lois gritted her teeth, that’s kind of what got me into this problem.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

She purposely ignored the ‘re-pact-ing’ of the following day that had again been her idea … sober.
clap

an immediate friendship when it became clear that they were Mel Gibson's No 1 and No 2 fan. Although they couldn't agree on which way round!
laugh

“No.” Suzie gave a shy smile and looked down into her lap. “I mean ... with Clark?”

“Clark!” Lois’ eyes widened, then narrowed, and was joined by a wry smile.
Oh boy. Is there a cat-fight going to be coming up?

Intergang leader finally exposed
[Linked Image]

Trotting down the stairs he realised that Lois would never have forgotten about The Pact. So that means she’s avoiding bringing it up. I guess that means if I mention it we could have an awkward situation on our hands.
Oh boy. He’s not going to mention it. Ever.

Catching a glimpse of another Daily Planet reporter coming up the stairs he decided to do a little ‘Clark Kent-ing’ and stumbled ever so slightly into the fellow worker causing him to slop his coffee and drop his folder.
shock

“Oh, sorry!” Clark mumbled sounding contrite. Inwardly Clark liked ‘messing’ with this particular reporter, and seeing him with a coffee stain down his shirt was just a little rewarding.
Awww…he’s mobbing Ralph!
SUZIE: [Linked Image] Naughty naughty, Mr. Kent.
/some months later, after the Christmas party/
SUZIE: Say, Clarkie? Would you mind mobbing Ralph down the stairs for me?

She stepped in and turned around watching the doors close behind her, sealing her doom.

Goodness, Lane. How dramatic can you get? Doom indeed!!!!!
laugh

“If you still want to celebrate my special day with me then why don’t you come too.”
Because matchmaking by one lead for the other lead in a RomCom always works out so well…

He held out his hand and she took it. “Yes, once or twice. Hi.”
When she giggled at him like a school girl?

He smiled at her genuinely. The responding smile and gulped ‘hi’ gave him pause for a moment but then he turned his attention back to Lois.
See?

“I know you said no present was necessary last year … but ...”
I’m assuming Lois would rip his head off, if he didn’t gift her.

“Bother!” she mumbled. Looking at Clark and Suzie apologetically she pulled out her phone and glanced at it. “I have to take this, sorry.”
What a coincidink.

Clark turned to look at the shy girl left next to him.
Umm…so…hi, there?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.