Yup. I was right. The parts just keep getting better. smile

I enjoyed his "Clark Kent-ing" with Ralph. The scene reminded me a lot of his interactions with Steve Lombard in the comics.

I am having a difficult time, though, getting a handle on how this Clark thinks of himself with regard to his dual personae. On the one hand his thinking of "Clark Kent-ing" makes it sound as though he considers that persona to be the mask; OTOH, at one point in the second part, he thought to himself, "Control, Kent. Keep your control." That makes it sound as though he thinks of himself first as Clark (well, as "Kent," to be technical), and hence that Superman is the mask.

And by the way, you are a tease -- making us wait until the next part to find out what was in the box. Had he not given it to Lois so casually and in front of Suzie, I might have guessed it to be a ring; but I can't imagine that he would give a ring to her in these circumstances. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out...

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., After I posted this note, I read the previous feedback and I see that I wasn't alone both in thinking of an engagement ring and of discarding that idea. Hmmm... Maybe it's a home-made gift certificate promising some sort of special get-together?

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 07/05/14 06:14 PM. Reason: Added p.s.