Hmmm... so I was right in my initial assumption that it was Mrs. Cox. I like the mask - I didn't figure that out until she said that she wanted to feel him. A mask that realistic is so old-school-comics. laugh I figure that the turtleneck and gloves were to hide the difference in skin color.

The video....

First, it's not necessarily live. It could just as easily be pre-recorded.

Second, I'm sure it's in Lois's apartment in the ark. Lex certainly has enough surveillance on her real apartment to keep up with any changes.

Third.... I'm not certain who the woman is, but I've got a guess. It's not Lois, and it's not a clone, and there's apparently no mask, so that leaves that woman Ariana was working with who got plastic surgery. Though I'm not convinced that it's not a mask - it could be some other woman who has the same skin color as Lois, and the edges of the mask are well-blended. How good is the resolution on that TV, anyway?

I'm a bit surprised that Lois is going through with the spa day, given how much she doesn't want it.

I'm debating whether to read your spoiler-text.... Ok, I might as well.

I suppose I should respond to it in a spoiler, too.

Ok, most of Lex's plan was clear. The audio tape certainly wasn't. And by the time I read about Superman crashing in Lex's office, I had long forgotten about the mysterious items that he had pulled from his vault. At the time, I was confused at what they were, and then I forgot about them with everything else that happened. I'm not sure whether the problem there is that it was really too vague or it's just my bad memory.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)