EW: /Covers up hard drive.../ Nothing to see here. These aren't the story plots you're looking for...
laugh

LOIS: /lifts up SM's cape and checks out his pants/ Nope. Looks nice and tight to me.

CLARK: /clears throat/ Um... Lois?
:rotfloL: She seems awfully familiar with him.

I don't think that's WHERE she'd want him to grow a backbone.

LOIS: Now, if you were to say... /fades off into Nfic dream land/
[Linked Image]

Total aside here, I wonder if there's a smilie limit on these new boards. Hmmmmm.
So far, Annette doesn’t seem to have enabled one. At least, 30 smilies are okay in the preview…

Quote:
Batteries ran out?
Umm... I don't think she'd want to use Lucy's birthday gift to her while Lex was watching.
LEX: Darn! Thwarted again!

Lois wouldn't ask Clark to ravish her? She only means 'make out'. You know that, right? If he only took 30 seconds to actually ravish her, that'd be sad.
/points over at dark side/ evil

CLARK: Yes!
LOIS: You don't trust me?
CLARK: No! I mean, Yes, of course, I do. I mean. help
He can’t really win with her, can he?
LOIS: I know *one* way where he can score wins. angel-devil

CAT: Oooooh. /bites bottom lip in thought/ Whips. Mmmmmm.
The whole bit clap

Random wedding that Lois happens to see while prepping for big nuptials with Lex?
Yeah, right…

Short reply: not all hope needs to be abandoned yet. If I get them back, I'll fix the fdk
Am still hoping Annette will restore the old boards somewhere so we can copy the rest blush

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.