Darth Michael: Hi Michael. peep

It looks like my FDK post (probably both of them, certainly the 2nd one) got corrupted during the board update.
I totally blame myself for not responding sooner. I'm so sorry. I did have a chance to read it the first time; I'm sad it won't be there for me to enjoy forever though. sad

Well, better late than never (and before the boards decides to take another bite out of what's left)....

Originally Posted by WC 168
It wasn’t as if he could stop using them completely.
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
LEX: I can help with that!
EW: /Covers up hard drive.../ Nothing to see here. These aren't the story plots you're looking for...

As if Lois could ever get mad about that.
LOIS: It's a gift, really. Getting mad.

Umm… he’s wearing big-boy pants?
LOIS: /lifts up SM's cape and checks out his pants/ Nope. Looks nice and tight to me.

CLARK: /clears throat/ Um... Lois?

CLARK: Lois, I thought you wanted to be on top?
LOIS: Oh, will you just shut up and kiss me?
CLARK: Okay.
LOIS: /mad/
CLARK: /confused/
lol I don't think that's WHERE she'd want him to grow a backbone.

LOIS: Now, if you were to say... /fades off into Nfic dream land/

Total aside here, I wonder if there's a smilie limit on these new boards. Hmmmmm.

So, she wants rich, human children?
LOIS: I was *under cover*!
So, she doesn’t really want children?
clap Yes, that will be a fun conversation.... or not.

Batteries ran out?
Umm... I don't think she'd want to use Lucy's birthday gift to her while Lex was watching.
“One time offer. You have thirty seconds to ravish me.” Then she had started counting.
dizzy Wrong *decade*!
Lois wouldn't ask Clark to ravish her? She only means 'make out'. You know that, right? If he only took 30 seconds to actually ravish her, that'd be sad.

Hope springs eternal?
[Linked Image]

It had taken an inordinate amount of willpower to do no more than kiss Lois that night.
LOIS: cat
Don't you mean: [Linked Image] ? /Looked for kitten with saucer of cream, but this was the best I could find./

So, Lex had gotten her so hot and bothered, she had settled for Superman to squelch her itch?
LEX: Now, wait a gosh darn second here! It's supposed to be the other way around.

So, dressed for the occasion?
LEX: The best 10,000$ date ever.
clap

Oooooh! Caveman Clark!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

What if Lex has a satellite hovering over her apartment building?
LEX: [Linked Image] No comment.

So, when Lois goes to work at night without telling Clark which councilman she’s visiting at home that evening, is that also a lie by omission?
CLARK: Yes!
LOIS: You don't trust me?
CLARK: No! I mean, Yes, of course, I do. I mean. help

I don’t think telling that to either Lois would be a wise choice.
CANON CLARK: Or to her *husband*! mad
If canon Clark didn't know how alt-Clark felt about his wife, he's a naive one.

Considering her track record with men, she might just be a glutton for punishment.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: And I don't care.

LOIS: mad

CLARK: No! I *do* care! I care very, very much! [Linked Image]

JIMMY: CK, you're [Linked Image].

CAT: Oooooh. /bites bottom lip in thought/ Whips. Mmmmmm.

Huh? It’s already wedding time? Virgina…? [ER: thinks I've skipped forward too much already]
EW: [Linked Image]

That doesn’t sound like Lex. Or Clark dreaming.
Random wedding that Lois happens to see while prepping for big nuptials with Lex?

‘say’
Ooops. Fixed. laugh

Awwww…it’s [The shotgun wedding]
That's the one!

Is it too early to mention that their wedding pales compared to the marathon wedding attempts of Lois and Clark?
He doesn't know about canon Lois and Clark's trials in that department. For this couple... cool

And that's where it got eaten. mecry Thanks so much for the comments. I'll try to respond in a more timely manner next time. blush

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/28/14 11:24 AM. Reason: Fix Quotes

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.