Wait, I can't be the first to comment since the 23rd! Must have been some replies lost in the transfer or something!

At first, I was afraid Jack was going to see Clark flying with Lois or something! It's getting very frustrating how he keeps hanging back, though. I mean, yeah, I get that he's nervous, but why didn't he speak up once he realized the woman with Clark was Lois? I would think he'd be more comfortable with her than him anyway. sad

Lois must be really desperate to avoid Lex during the daytime to still be working at LNN. Talk about hitting her head against a wall! Though the director, Robertson, is an interesting character. Clearly he has a little integrity in there. How did he ever get so far working at LNN?

*pssst* You call him Robinson in the first paragraph and then switch to Robertson for the rest.

Interesting angle with Lexel and money laundering. I'd never thought of that one before, but it certainly would explain why Lex had the paper so well insured despite his plans to destroy it.

Speaking of money laundering, I wonder if the new washer in Lois's apartment has a setting for cash. HA!!!

If Clark had to make love to her himself to stop her from willingly marrying Luthor to save the Daily Planet, it was a sacrifice he was prepared to make.

Some things were worse than death.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: What a way to go!

Martha had seemed to enjoy far too much helping him muck up these second hand clothes he used for farming.
From the description, I agree, Martha had WAY WAY WAY too much fun with those clothes. UGH. It's probably a good thing he didn't run into Bobby, because I agree with Clark, the reaction would not have been pretty.

I'm guessing the two guys, Pete and John, are the ones that helped frame Jimmy for the bombing? Let's hope Superman gets to that grocery store and catches them, giving them a little incentive to squeal.