Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, apparently one of the auctioned Lois Lane prop items was a faux-diamond wedding ring. So maybe Lois and Clark at least get engaged in MoS2, and they filmed some of the MoS2 scenes while filming MoS.

One thing is for sure, they would break new ground if they did a Lois and Clark wedding in the next movie. Sure, it was done in the comics, Lois and Clark, and I guess sortof in Smallville, but it has never been done in a live-action Superman movie. I would be shocked if they did that, but I was also shocked they let Lois learn SM=CK so quickly, excited but still shocked, so maybe they will break ground like that.

Although, as it stands at the end of MoS, Lois and Clark have shared one kiss in the midst of a really exciting experience, they have not even started to date.
It could always be an undercover assignment like in SM-II or HiM, or a gift from a friend like the one Clark gave Lana in SM-III.

EDIT: Since any sequel will be at least 2 years out, I recommend you stop searching the Internet for information. It will only drive you crazy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.