Andrea-

First off, before I address the feedback concerns...I wanted to give you your overdue feedback. Way back when, before I had my little folcdom hiatus (and when I had a high speed connection to facilitate downloads of this nature), I was surfing around and ran into a music video with Lois and Clark in it. I was delighted that fans had seemed to have branched out from just writing fanfic. Not only did I see a few videos, I saw one of a song I liked, "No Place that Far", so I downloaded it. I absolutely adored it! It made me not just like the song, but love it. In fact, I still sing it at karaoke (yes, I sing karaoke!) and every time I hear it I think of the video. laugh So, I just wanted to let you know this was the first video I ever saw and it remains a favorite to this day. goofy ) is that not everyone has the same tastes. I'm personally not a fan of crossover fics, so I'm not going to read them, and thus you'll get no feedback from me. The same goes for videos. Now, in my case, I don't have a high speed connection, so anything I choose to watch has to be something I *know* I'm going to like, due to the time it takes to download. I'm only going to pick a song that I know and of which I love the lyrics. We have a very diverse selection of people on these boards and their taste will vary just as much. Not everyone likes every type of music, so they will probably only choose videos of the songs they like.

I fear I've rambled on a bit much, but if it's any consolation, *I* feel much better about getting this out. And I truly hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings in all this. Just had to say my piece. smile

Sara (who will be thoroughly ashamed if this video she downloaded so many years ago wasn't Andrea's blush )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.