Well, there can be many reasons for low or zero feedback, Andrea.

In my own case, I've had a problem playing any video posted on these mbs for months now and by now I've given up mostly paying any attention to this folder, let alone dl anything. It's become just a frustrating waste of time. So there you go. One reason that's not designed as a personal insult or because I like one member over another. I'm sure there are others.

I think my new pc may have finally solved this problem. But I doubt I'll have time any time soon to backtrack over what's been posted during the last few months. I'll probably just dl what's posted from this point on and catch up if and when I get a moment, gradually. And I do have to confess that generally, right now, I'm far more interested in Stargate music vids than LNC. But now that I might be able to actually view what's posted here, I think my interest might be reviving somewhat. wink

In the end though, you very much post anywhere at your own risk. Fdk can't be forced out of people. huh Making videos for the pleasure of it and treating any fdk as icing on the cake, but not the be all and end all of the experience, is a very healthy attitude to take. And if you've had a problem with people accessing your videos which you've now resolved, I can only imagine that this will give them more opportunity to post fdk in the future.

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers