Originally posted by KatherineKent:
I've watched Smallville since it began and am just as obsessed as with LnC. In fact I do have to admit that it mas my biggest Superman obsession until my love of LnC was rekindled last year. I loved it so much that I began writing Smallville fanfic. I've now moved onto LnC fanfic but only got as far as writing down my long list of plot ideas.
Welcome to the LnC Boards, Katherine. wave Are you going to share some of your Smallville Fanfic here on our "Superman in other Canon" section (down at the bottom of the main page)?

If you keep watching I'm sure you'll see that the Clark/Lois relationship is so much more mature than the Clark/Lana one. There's also all these quotes from Clark: "you are the love of my life", "you're the one, always will be", "I love Lois and I don't want a day to go by when I'm not with her". Does that sound like someone who's 'settling' after he couldn't be with his so-called soulmate? I don't think so.
Thank you for the reassurance. I'm still plugging away through S5, but I have to admit that Lana is still annoying me. I'm ready for Clark to move on with his life. I guess stubbornness is inherent in Clark Kent everywhere. laugh I'm curious to see how he and Lois decide to move into journalism. I'm guessing it has to do with Cloe (who I must admit I like more now than in S1).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.