<<cringes>>

Um, okay. This is probably going to give away my age A LOT...

I, of course, love all things Superman. (Except for new reboot Superman comics razz I have not yet committed to that.) But I never collected comics, despite having read many, so I didn't check that box. I agree with what everyone's said about CR's Superman being excellent, but his Clark being weak. I also have some of the radio shows that I really love to listen to (it's just so much fun), and for the most part, the other tv is 'Superman: The Animated Series.' Here's where I date myself: I am technically able to say that I enjoyed LnC along with other Superman stuff because, well, I was *technically* only a baby when LnC started. blush My parents watched and loved the show and I grew to love it, along with all the other Superman movies, the animated series, etc. So they were all kind of introduced to me at the same time. Of course, along with the Superman obsession, I also learned to love Batman and Star Wars (talk about obsession-- I was pretty much nursed with SW) and of course all things Disney, musical or Shakespeare. I know. Weird one, here. :p But yeah. I didn't think twice about checking the box, but then I realized after seeing the results/reading the responses that most people weren't on the same page with me on that... huh Oh well. I guess that just made me a cool kid. cool

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain