Anne, sorry to hear you're having so much difficulty with your muse. I borrowed Lynn S.M.'s muse from With Apologies to Female Hawk ... well, actually, she kind of jumped into my head after Beta-ing that story and brow beat me into making her a central character of my Green-Eyed Monster story (I've nicknamed her IVY and she's kind of a diva... which I mean in the most nicest of possible ways, IVY evil

Sorry to hear that you will soon be having too much free time on your hands, but we'll always welcome your extra stories said free time allows you. laugh

I don't have my own muse. I allow my characters to inspire me [be my muse(s) for me]. I tell them where I want them to go and they thumb their collective noses at me and go wherever they want. huh I figure it's best not to make them mad... otherwise, poor Lynn's fate might happen to me. (You know I'm just teasing you, Lynn. wink )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.