Even though I've never published any of the stories we've written, my muse and I are like faternal twins. We look nothing alike and we seem to have two different personalities. I am more laid back with a sense of humor that sometimes goes over like a hammer to the head. My muse (unnamed at this time) has a sense of humor that is more of the slapstick, visual sight-gags.

She has ADD and when she gets an idea we might write for 24 hours straight. After I reread what she wrote, it is not too bad and I'd really change very little. I can always tell when she's been taking her medicine and the ADD is under control. The edge that she shows otherwise is missing. So, when she gets an idea about a new story, I usually try to hide her medicine or replace it with vitamins. Another thing I have learned is that I cannot let her put her hair up in a pony tail while she is writing. If she has a strand of hair in her mouth, she writes so much better. Some day soon I plan to send some of her work to be beta-ed. Then we'll see if she is any good or maybe I need to take her meds and get over the thought that we have done something worth reading.

Pat