I picked other. I chose this because depending on the story depends on how I read it. If I'm pretty sure it is really going to grab my interest then I wait for a time I can read it straight through. If I'm not sure then I read them in pieces as I have time.

I know I'm not a particularly fast reader because of my years as a secretary in Biochemistry. Then my years as an accounts payable clerk. In both jobs I had to be very accurate in what I did.

Because I read every word I was a much more accurate typist and had several professors that requested me as their typist. I'm still so bad about that I wind up making corrections to the fanfics as I read them. I'm constantly picking up typos and mispelled or misused words.

Part of my job in accounts payable was to count the deposits for 2 major hotels where I live. Without even trying I could pickout counterfeit bills when I was counting the deposits fast. I was so good at it that (before the test pens) I picked up one that everyone at the bank said was good but got kicked back by the Federal Reserve.

So there is some way that my brain works that doesn't allow me to read fast but it picks out detail.