Sleeping patterns. Sore subject right now. laugh

I've somehow managed to reverse mine. I do this now and then. Curiously enough, I realised the other day, I somehow seem to end up sitting up half the night unable to sleep in the run up to Christmas, in particular. I seem to have a lot of hazy memories of sitting up in the small hours at this time of year, watching mediocre movies on cable, bleary-eyed. Go figure.

Anyway, here I am, once more, checking the boards at 3.46 am, having given up on sleep for the night. Bleah. Still did better tonight than normally. Thanks to all the dashing around getting ready for my family get together this evening, I did manage four hours sleep between 11pm and 3am. I'm progressing!

It'll sort itself back out eventually. Usually does. But it's frustrating, meantime.

At least I can make up the time during the day though! I can't imagine having to get up for a full day's work on this much sleep. Lara, you must be super-powered. <g>

Back on topic. <g> It depends on the story. If it's a really hot one, there's absolutely no chance I'm going to have any choice in how I read it. It's run at it straight through till the end, no matter how much into the small hours it takes me. It's the same with novels, although these days I do try to ration novels and put them aside to make them last longer.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers