Sleeping patterns. Sore subject right now. [Big Grin]

I've somehow managed to reverse mine. I do this now and then.
I do this often. It comes from years of having to work midnight shifts.

If it's a really hot story, I'll read it all in one sitting (if it's not extremely long).

I wasn't sure how to vote, because most fics only take me a 20 minute break to read. So I don't find it all that difficult to find a block of time where I can read a whole fic at once. The longest fic I can remember reading online is Labrat's "Masques". I think it took 2-3 hours one Friday night, curled up in my chair with my laptop.
Oh, wow! I wish I could read that fast.

Wow, Capes! Only 2-3 hours for Masques? That one took ME most of the night, and I read 200-300wpm! You must be one of those 1000-word readers. *is a bit jealous*
How do you guys read so fast? I want to know the secret. Did you take classes? See I have this little problem called perfectionism, and I'm afraid I'll miss an itty, bitty word. (I'm not as bad as I used to be.) And I like reading online because if I see something and want to know what the author said earlier about the same thing, I can just do a global search - and there it is. That's a whole lot better than trying to find it when you are reading a book.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~