I like to see replies from the authors in their comment folders, but I too realize that sometimes there just isn't time. The authors who post here have my respect regardless, because they are doing something EXTRA... Not only are they reading fanfic and posts, making comments of their own, and maybe BRing for someone (or several someones!), they're also taking time away from RL to conceive and write fanfic for the rest of us. This is, no doubt, in addition to those tiresome things like work, the need for food and sleep, moving to another continent ( goofy ), etc...

As for question two: my response choice wasn't listed wink : If I found a muse, managed to put together a coherent plot, went to the trouble of posting, and got FDK, I would definitely try to reply when I could. But since I don't have a muse, and haven't had any plots (coherent or otherwise) occur to me (see "muse" part of the sentence above), the question is moot. (And my assigned muse is mute!)

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler