Interesting poll, Wendy! smile

I wasn't sure what to reply for the first question, and I think I should have gone for other. Yes, I check back and I'm delighted when the author replies to a specific point I made, in the case I wrote a long and detailed post. No, I won't post comments if I notice the author never replies to their comments folder - it then looks to me like the author doesn't care about my comments. smirk And yes, I do understand that authors don't always have time to reply in length to their feedback (myself included!!), and I totally respect that. So I won't be miffed if they don't reply in full length. smile

Second question was a little easier for me to answer. I wish I could always reply with details, taking every poster's point into account in my reply. Unfortunately, and even though I rarely ever post fanfic these days, time is too tight to post more than a few lines thanking my readers. frown

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~