I was at least allowed to watch L&C the first time around - I was 14, but my parents thought I was insane...which is a whole different conversation anyways.

Currently I don't have a huge number of shows that I'm watching - shocking, considering my TV-holic ways in the past.

Castle - Love, love, love it!!! Love Nathan Fillion - who wouldn't! But seriously, great interaction between the characters. Have watched Fillion through Firefly and even back into his Soap Opera days on One Life To Live.

Lost - I'm not sure why anymore, cuz I still have no idea what's going on. But it's the last season, so I can make it through a few more episodes. wink

I can always find a Law and Order (original or SVU) somewhere to watch if all else fails.

I AM intrigued by this Glee phenomona...people at work keep talking about it too. I DVR'd one, but haven't watched it yet.

Now, shows that I spend too much time watching on DVD...Most of them are a little older, but still AWESOME!

Star Trek (TOS and TNG) - classics, never managed to get into Deep Space Nine though.

The West Wing - such a good show!!! and so smart.

Buffy, the Vampire Slayer - also such a good show (at least the 1st 3 seasons were), and I know you guys won't make fun of me for it.

Veronica Mars - the first season was amazing! Other 2 seasons also good, but 1st season was untouchable. One of the best done shows that I've seen in a long time, and it was on UPN - that's the most shocking part. I know girl detective solving mysteries may sound a little cheesey (and I'm a Nancy Drew lover from a long time back), but it was smart and funny and plot-driven rather than spending the whole show sulking on teen angst. The angst that was there was incredibly important to the A plot and that happens so rarely in shows.
Can you tell this is my current favorite. wink

Must go back to my DVDs now.
Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage