I don't watch TV much, unless I'm overhearing something someone else is watching. Mostly the someone else is my 11-yr-old daughter. So I guess the show that I "watch" that I like most would be Big Time Rush, which is on Nickelodeon and aimed towards young-ish teenagers and tweens. It's a funny sitcom, and I do enjoy the music. Plus Carlos often reminds me of Dean. smile I don't much like smut or gutter humor these days, and it's hard to find a grown-up show without that.

My husband watches Smallville faithfully, and I've watched some episodes with him. Babylon 5 is amazing (multi-year story arcs, wow). I liked Firefly for the most part (so I guess I should check out Castle).

I've really enjoyed Stargate SG-1 -- the writing doesn't insult my intelligence, even when the show gets very complex. The characters are great. I'd like to see Sam & Jack get together, but that's not happening, and I can deal with that. It lost a little something when Jack left, but I do like Cam. Great humor - Wormhole X-Treme is hilarious. (Any episode with Martin and "Murray" is a stitch)

Dang, now I want to go rewatch "1969", "Crystal Skull", "Tokra (part 2)", "The Lost City", "Moebius" and tons of other great episodes...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K