Friends, obviously. I even wrote a Friends L/C crossover once for Annette's birthday. I had a plot for a second one that revolved around IASWAA but never wrote it.

NCIS is also obvious to anyone who read OTOH/UP - wherein a college aged, bedridden Lois turns to NCIS fanfic. She was always good at figuring out WhoDunIt. I also have a sort of crossover half plotted out [as in L/C work with NCIS instead of Henderson etc on the case because it's a sailor - not a true crossover].

Big Bang Theory is a recent new favorite [have watched all eps through this week's in the last month or so] - I need to order those sometime soon. I have others that I have access to through a friend's iTunes and on DVD but those are the ones I pull out to watch regularly. I have most of LOST, Bones, Numbers, CSI LV, JAG, etc.

Ooo and Castle. Though it's only in the second season and only had a half first season so not much to rewatch.

I also have movies I rewatch regularly. Air Force One, Apollo 13, Die Hards, Lethal Weapons, a bunch of others. Watched The Notebook today - not sure if it'll be a rewatch unless I need to cry :p . Damn you Nicholas Sparks! But good movie.