I love these boards because this is where I get to read about the two people who became an obsession with me when I was a kid: Superman and Lois Lane. And no "Superman production" has ever done a better job at telling the story about Superman/Clark Kent and Lois Lane the way I want it to be told than the LnC TV show.

But here, on these boards, the story about Superman/Clark Kent and Lois Lane has been refined even further. I personally think that many of the stories here are better than any of the episodes I've seen. And it's great to be able to give feedback when I've read a story, and also, it's such a treat to read other people's feedback and that way learn more about the story myself! Really, there have been so many times when I've thought to myself, Wow, that's so true, it's wonderful that there are so many people on these boards who offer so many great insights! And like so many people have said already, there is such a warm and positive feeling on these boards. You people rock!

I want to give a shout-out to... only three people? Well, that's impossible really, but if those are the rules, I'll have to mention only three. The first one has to be...

...CC Aiken, because she was the one who wrote When The World Finds Out. I posted my very first feedback after I had read that lovely story, and after that there was no going back. There is something about CC's way of writing Lois and Clark that I finds totally irresistible - I guess she may be the one who has come closest to portraying Lois and Clark so that they are just what I want these two people to be.

The second person has to be...

...Sue S, for various reasons. She is undoubtedly one of the best writers these boards have ever seen, and no one has ever kept so many readers mesmerized as Sue did with Faustian Bargain. Also, Sue has always kept an eye on me and checked out how I'm doing. Thanks, Sue! sloppy

The third person has to be...

...no, I can't pick just one person. So like Sue, I'm going to thanks the board admins for keeping these boards running! But really, all of you who keep this great place going, those who write fics and those who post FDK and those who encourage others and those who offer constructive criticism and those who fight for their ideas and opinions - you rock!!! Thank you all!!! sloppy

Ann