I love this board because ... For all the same reasons that everyone above me has listed. It's an amazing place to hang out and it's populated by some of the most generous, supportive, intelligent and laugh-out-loud funny people it's ever been my pleasure to encounter.

I want to give a shout-out to ...

1. The board admins. I can't even begin to comprehend how much time and effort you've all put into creating and maintaining this site. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates just how singular this place is. A large measure of the credit for that accomplishment is due to the example and enthusiasm of our admins.

2. Anyone who has ever left me feedback, whether public or private. For over two years now, I have laughed at your wit and blushed at your compliments and been given food for thought by your insights and it has been a thrilling ride. My heartfelt thanks go out to everyone who made that possible.

3. Deborah Joy Levine. Without her, I wouldn't be here. It was her vision for the characters that I fell in love with and can't get out of my head all these years later. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis