Hobbies? You mean other than writing fic, working and sitting in traffic? <ponders her pink life>

I love to travel ... I'd much rather be in Hawaii or New Orleans or Vegas than at work right now. Within the travel realm, I love to shop at new places (I think I have been to a Victoria's Secret in every city I have visited, and I was mad when I found out Canada doesn't have them; I just couldn't get on board with La Senza and underwear that says BONJOUR across the azz) and eat at new, fun places, especially on vacation.

Some of my fave restaurants ever are Spago and Emeril's Fish House in Las Vegas and the ghetto fab Casa Bonita in Denver. (You cannot fault a pink castle that serves all-you-can-eat cheese enchiladas. You just can't.)

I love to read everything from the newspaper to fic to books to magazines. (And yes, even a <cough> serious journalist such as myself reads celeb gossip blogs and US Weekly.)

I love, love, love to shop. Anything from Nordstrom and the Coach store to the outlet mall. And it's not all pink. I swear. Unfortunately, most of what I tend to buy is work clothes, so on the weekend, I traditionally am relegated to my two sad pairs of khakis and pink Pumas.

I, too, also enjoy my blog and counting carbs (instead of calories) ... I guess La Bat is rubbing off on me.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"