not, alas, for two weeks (sob) thanks to the blasted Eurovision Song Contest.
What?! Damn them! Damn them all! whinging

My only qualm is that I have difficulty seeing her as someone unrelated to the CT Show. I keep expecting her to come out with an "I ain't bovvered!" or "Who dear me dear gay dear no dear!"
LOL. Fortunately, I've only had one of those moments, and that was in the season opener. Just for a second she was 'too' CT, if you know what I mean.

That was actually my worry when I first heard CT was being taken on board the TARDIS. The problem with bringing in someone to a show like Dr. Who who has such a strong personality offscreen and strong, iconic characters onscreen in her own show is, of course, that they take over. But it hasn't been like that at all. She's blended in seamlessly , far as I'm concerned.

So much so, in fact, that - although I'm still less than happy at the way AF was apparently dumped by TPTB - when Martha temporarily returned recently I found her to be an irritating intrusion and was glad when she was only around for two episodes. huh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers