Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark

First off, let me inform you that this story is set in an alt-canon-dimension. No harm comes to canon Lois or canon Clark in this story. That being said, this is technically a “deathfic” in that the original Clark of this new dimension (alt-canon-Clark) died back in 1966, leaving Lois and the Kent family essentially Clark-less. Alt-Clark decides to leave his dimension and move to this new dimension to save this alt-canon-Lois instead of going back in time to save his alt-Lois, who died back in the Congo. (I do not consider these spoilers as these facts are learned during the Prologue and Part 1.)

Because there is no Clark Kent in this alt-canon dimension until alt-Clark arrives in May 1993, several people who are alive in canon dimension will already be dead or injured in this story upon alt-Clark’s arrival. The death and injuries happen prior to the beginning of this story, but could be considered a WHAM when you learn about them during the course of the story, especially if you haven’t read Book 1: Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] .

If you have read [i]Another Lois
, don’t worry the death and injuries are ones you have already learned about in Book 1, and be rest assured the body count diminishes down to single digits.

If you get uncomfortable with Clark (alt-Clark, in this case) romancing someone other than his direct soulmate (alt-Lois), you may feel uncomfortable with this story… as that one of the main reasons that alt-Clark moves to this new dimension is to woo this alt-canon-Lois.

Feel free to email me, if you need to know in more detail who died or got injured. If you want to know if this alt-canon-Lois will end up with alt-Clark or her own alt-canon-Clark (resurrected from the death – hey, it could happen!) during the course of this story, I’m sorry, I will not be handing out that information, you’ll have to read and find out.

04/25/14 - EDIT: In Lois's previous life (described in Book 1: Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois) Lois gets sexually attacked (although, not raped). The memory of that attack is described in detail here (and alluded to in Book 1). The Lex Luthor of this story is a horrible man who enjoys inflicting pain on others, especially women. Some of his thoughts and actions shown in his POV scenes (and a couple of other characters's as well) may be uncomfortable for some readers. While he may at times fantasize and/or plan to do bodily harm to Lois, he never succeeds. He is, however, successful with others, and these acts are alluded to and the outcome described.

WARNING: If you continue to read, you *will* read spoilers!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
N
D

R
E
A
S
S
U
R
A
N
C
E
S

SPOILERS and REASSURANCES. SPOILERS and REASSURANCES. SPOILERS and REASSURANCES. SPOILERS and REASSURANCES. SPOILERS and REASSURANCES.

TANK: (Spoiler) There are more than one Jimmy Olsen and they will both not only be interacting with L&C, but with each other during the course of this Book. Neither of them is currently slated to die. (Reassurance) Lois will cut her hair earlier than she did in canon and it will be approximately half way through the story. Lois and Clark will not be directly involved with any of their own children during the course of the story (i.e. all references to children, pregnancies, etc. will be vague and non-specific.)

General Spoilers & Reassurances: Alt-canon-Lois will fall in love and become married to a Clark by the end of this story. Alt-Clark will be with a Lois at the end of this story. I will not tell you if they will end up with each other or another set of (possibly resurrected) Loises or Clarks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.