As a result of the poll thread here , here is a new thread where authors may post WHAM warnings, 'broken toys' reassurances etc, rather than including them at the start of their story, thus spoiling some readers who don't want to be spoiled.

Use of this thread is by no means compulsory! But if you wish to use this thread, here's what to do:

Authors:

If you don't want to post the warning yourself - because your name showing as the last poster might alert readers to the fact that you've posted a warning - send your warning to admins@lcficmbs.com. Include your name and your story title plus the warning you'd like to have posted. In the subject-line of your email, please write WHAM warning thread.

For example, if I'd used this thread for A Twist of Fates, I would have posted something like this:

A Twist of Fates by Wendy Richards

This is a TOGOM adaptation in which Lois is killed stopping the bullet which was meant for Clark. However, I promise to put all my toys back together by the end.
Readers:

If you prefer to know about WHAMs, or want to be reassured that authors will fix their toys etc, then check this thread whenever there's a new story, or whenever you notice that there's a new post here.

If you don't want to know any spoilers, just don't open this thread!

As soon as this thread gets to one complete page, it will be unstickied and a new one started. That way you won't have to scroll through two pages to see the latest warnings.

Hoping this helps.

Wendy smile
Boards Administrator

Just a fly-by! *waves*