I know I should have posted something earlier (like when I started posting Chapter 5), but better late than never. blush laugh

As I mentioned before, my characters do get banged up a bit in Missing Lois and coming up towards the end of Chapter 5, bad WHAMy things happen. Someone does die, a minor character, but the effects of this death will affect our characters for a long time to come.

In Chapter 6 we have a red-herring death and in Chapter 7, canon Lois finally gets around to having her baby and dealing with her curse (WHAM), but she does survive (kind of).

If these WHAM warnings were too vague for you, I apologize; I hate to do more spoilers. If you HAVE to know the type of WHAM mentioned above, before it is posted, feel free to contact me and I'll give you a private spoiler WHAM warning.

I'll post more WHAM warnings for the last chapters (8-10) closer to their posting dates.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.