I tried to do it, but there was just too many with no options open to me. I thought it was just me, but I asked others and I'm not alone frown

I couldn't take part frown

EDIT -
I didn't know it would accept blank ones so I tried:
Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
20% Yankee
5% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

I skipped: 2,3,5,10,14.

The whole caramel thing. Car-mul sounds so odd to me. My mum-in-law says it that way and it is so weird to me.
I say it Car-a-mel.
I've never said/used caramel corn or caramel apple...I've said candy apple, but I guess that's the hard cady coat.
...Hmm...<thinkin> I saw some caramel apples on sale at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at Christmas and I called them car-a-mel.

Anyone remember the white margarine that came in a bag with a color pill? You squished the pill inside the bag and massaged it through the margarine to make it look like butter.
They had that here. I never saw it though. Very odd 'eh?

Kitty corner
My mum uses that, but I have never. It just doesn't occur to me. I use Diagonal.

14. You work out in...

Tennis shoes
Sneakers
Me --> runners

15. "Y'all"...

Just rolls off your tongue
Is not sometihng you say
People don't say that here, but I like to say it b/c it sounds ... dare I say cute, I use it once in a while.

I'm not 100% positive the differences between the types. I can sort of visualize it, but I'm not sure down right to the line.

I wonder if there is one for the different Canadian types. eg. Atlantic, rural, North....
I don't know the proper ways of describing them.

Actually, pop the drink came before pop the music. Pop music is called that because the fans were young people who drank pop.
I always thought pop was short for popular, as Wendy clarified.

To throw things for a loop, some people here in America actually say "soda pop".
With that said, where on earth did soft drink come from! smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.