Rac, that's a cool link... I also tend to come out as an INTJ, and this test had me as a "Mastermind" so I guess that tracks smile

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project.
Maybe that's why I'm so involved with running fannish things, like this board, the fic list, and the Kerths... oh, and Season 6... and the first alt-Kerths... and the #loisclark IRC channel, and... goofy I like making things and systems that work -- in short, I'm a hopeless volunteer-er.

And then there's this:
INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything...
...which reminds me of the process every year where we review Kerth categories... laugh I always knew it was a good thing I wasn't the only one on the committee wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K