ARCHITECT???? ARCHITECT???? Put my butt right up there with Mike Brady,...dang. Logical and analytical, maybe, but I couldn't build a bird house.

EDIT: Okay I get it now that I've read it all the way through, yeah this is me.

"Question Everything." If that isn't already your motto, you might want to consider adopting it. As an Architect, you excel at analyzing situations and understanding things. You have a tendency to focus on the here and now -- the world is yours to mold as you wish. You love to design and redesign and redesign yet again. It's truly fun for you, which makes the rest of us vomit.

As a relatively bright person, hypocrisy and ignorance annoy you. You consider yourself reasonable, and when idiots make silly statements, it just pisses you off . You should calm down a bit, or you might say something very rude. Funny to the rest of us, the target of your attack may not be thrilled. Then again, who cares what the idiots think?!

In the end, the world is what you make of it. Your personality can be an acquired taste for some, and first impressions make not be your strong point. But if someone can speak to you reasonably and keep you in reality, they might get to know the incredible person within.

TEEEEEEEJ