checking compatibility levels... my lowest is 59% with Carole, a Crafter, and my highest is 76% with Laura -- also a Crafter. What's up with that?
I had that too (lowest with Pam and highest with Lucie then Anna). So I re-took the test...twice. changing answers to the questions I wanted to tick as "both" or "none of the answers above". Like:

37. well, none of the two. I acted like someone who was here to study. Who wanted to know if she did her homework right and if not, where she screwed up and why. Someone who also wanted the teacher to leave her alone, unless she had a question she was unable to answer to by herself.

39. Depends. if they told me to jump off a plane or a building, I won't. If it's just "hey, see that chocolate covered cake out there? tempting, isn't it?" well, who am I to even discuss that? wink

49. I join James and the claustrophobic club. Plus running naked in the mall, either:

a. no one will noticed. People do such crazy things nowadays.

b. they'll eventually noticed but won't give a damn: "they're shooting another trashy real tv show".

c. they'll care, wonder what happened to me and call the police and/or the asylum. Not necessarily in that order. Either way, I'll be out of here before they can say, er...didyouseethisorwasijustdaydreamin?

I don't even know who Tom Green is. OK, scratch that, I ran an online search, 2 minutes ago. :p

Back to the subject. Different answers but same profile: I'm definitely a crafter.

(Crafters/ Lisa says) You are interested in mechanical things, particularly how and why things work.
<innocent look> Who, me? blush

So I wondered why, if radically changing my answers I came out with the same personnality. I think it's because the answers I gave to the questions that are "really" counting to define a Crafter (from the test-makers POV) were somehow always the same.

So Pam, I guess your percentage shift depends on the answers the Crafters (say Laura and me) you tested your compatibility with, answered. And, to a certain extend, on how you answered those very same questions (cross-data thingy). But I might be wrong. :p

OTOH, I took a test this summer, with my 12 years RL best friend. The test said both of us "had nothing in common and wouldn't bear each other, even if our lives depended on it". Well, so far we're fine, thanks. If my life was at stake, I wouldn't trust anyone but her (me aside, that is).

Which is why I became cautious with figures and test result. I trust my first impression better. laugh

Carole, who wonder if she's making any sense at all. smile1