Seems I'm a crafter.

"If all the world's a stage, you're the one running the spotlight. You're fundamentally good with tools -- not necessarily just hammers and screwdrivers, but anything requiring manipulation, whether it be musical instruments, weapons, or a jet airplane. Others only dream of being capable of doing what comes so fluidly to you.

Sometimes aloof and a bit solitary, Crafters can be impatient at times with others. Quiet by nature, you may not always approach others. When you do, though, you can be a bit demanding when directing others to do things. This annoys others, but also makes you good at getting things accomplished. Sometimes a little push is necessary, and not everyone is capable of making it happen.

People will learn to stay away from you when you're busy doing something. You probably have a reputation for getting quite annoyed when interrupted from your work. Enjoy this and use your temperment to your advantage to get your way more often."

Possible career: surgeon or carpenter.

Lisa says

You're quiet and reserved. However, you are known to sometimes be a risk-taker, enjoying extreme sports. You are interested in mechanical things, particularly how and why things work. You are considered detached and analytical, seeking enjoyment from finding solutions to practical problems.

You are loyal to your peers and their value systems, but you aren't overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting stuff done.

Possible Career: Underwater Basketweaver

Carole smile1

PS: I must admit I was quite bothered with the political questions, a bit too curious and oriented to my taste. Others mentionned things I've never heard about or couldn't quite place, so I virtually flipped a coin for the answer. all in all, that was fun. Thanks Pam! I needed the break!