Hm well I thought Adam did it. As far as the Lana/Lois thing goes, Clark dates Lana in high School not Lois. He ends up with Lois later when they work at the planet. we already see Lois's unrequieted love for Clark and he does care for her, but he has got to get over Lana first. I think they will have to get Clark and Lana together first. Maybe she freeks out when she finds out he's an alien and he is hurt by that. Maybe his love for Chloe (future Lois) needs time and maturity to develope. I am surprised that she hasn't figured him out yet. I think she will in the near future if she is as smart as they say she is.
Lex is the best actor on the show, no doubt. He is a very cool Lex and my favorite character. I am not physically attracted to him but there is something very attractive about his character. Baldness aside, I think Lex's charms would be hard to resist. He certainly is the smartest of the lot so far. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"