I think Lynn is right..... it's going to be a LONG 6 weeks grumble

I thought last night's epi was good, a LOT of plot holes (like this is something new?????), but overall very good. I loved the time "worm-hole" idea, clap but I can NOT believe they didn't even try to account for it..... no sunspots, no eclipes, no meteor rocks...... NOTHING eek

I definately think that Lana does know that something is special about Clark. But, I think that she has just come to accept that he is NOT ready to confide in her...... so, she just keeps letting him know that she knows whenever he does something unaccountable. Heck maybe she's gotten to the point where she is getting entertained at how laim his excuses are getting wink .

As always MR was superb, altho I'm not sure when to believe him and when he's lying (probably thier intention..... which just goes to affirm what an excellent actor MR really is!) And I agree, I don't think for a moment that Sr. is really gonna do it.....!!!!! :rolleyes:

All in all, I thought the episode was really very good....... had me going from that opening sequence! dizzy )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'