I think it's going to be a long six weeks until the next episode!!

First question - of many, I might add. Do you think that Pappa Luthor has already injected himself with the serum yet? I agree with Laura. He won't kill himself. Too much evil to be done yet <g>.

Second question - what is with Lana just accepting Clark's non-answer of her "how did you get there so fast?" I don't know who's more stupid, her for accepting it or Clark for offering it. He's pulled some lame stuff before, but this was the worst. If she doesn't have a clue by now that something is up with him in the weirdness way, she's duller than a Q-tip.

Third question - what was with the time shift thing? Never explained. Not even blamed on meteor rocks. Wha???

The biggest question of all - why the Heck did Clark ever leave Lana's side? That was the one variable that they could have changed instantly that would have prevented the whole thing from happening. He should have handcuffed himself to her and waited for Adam to find them. Duh!! I know that something that simple would have made the entire show pointless, but that simple fact made the entire show pointless. I'm at a loss.

The final pin has fallen. Lex has turned against his father. But didn't MR do an excellent job showing with his facial expression and the almost tear that it was actually somewhat hard for him to do it? Loved him - Lex was the king tonight IMHO. Not to mention how Rico Suave he looked in his dark suit, plum shirt, and monochromatic tie. Yum! Sorry CC, I know you claim Lex.

Well, I do have to say that TW look mighty fine tonight. I think he got a haircut. And I'm both sad and glad to see Adam go. He had such potential. Cute. Interesting. So wasted by TPTB it was really a crying shame.

But now we have some big time set up taken care of. Maybe that was the point of this episode. Set us all up for the last six episodes I guess.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah