Hey Laura -

Yes, we have been unusually quiet this week. For me, part of that has been that I've been extremely busy and then extremely sick <g>.

As for the episode, I think the reason I didn't start a thread is that the episode was so-so for me. Didn't love it. Didn't hate it. As a matter of fact, as I sit here a week later, I'm struggling to remember what happened.

One thing I must comment on - now that Clark has seen and heard Lex communicating with that Dr. Tang, I don't see how our boy can ever trust Lex again. Not that Lex revealed any evil connection or such, but he did (IRC) confess to offering her money to fund her research. Clark could only believe that such research involved his blood, so I would think that he now would see that Lex has an interest in him still. Much as I love the bald-headed great one, wouldn't trust him as far as I can pick him up and heave him.

Other than that, the entire "back from the dead" thing really pushes it for me. I think I must be a very wishy-washy person, because sometimes when Smallville deviates from canon I love it. Other times - like implying that Superman's blood has the power to resurrect people - I just think it's stupid. I don't know. Maybe this will develop into something.

Don't know if we'll see any more comments on this thread, but if tonight's episode is better than last week's I'll be back. And we are looking at a long hiatus between new episodes after this week. So maybe I'll start up discussions on older episodes. I just watched "Obscura" from Season 1 this past Sunday, and I have some things I need to take up with CC <vbg>.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah