I just recently "de-lurked" (about 10 days ago) although I didn't realize I WAS "lurking". I started reading message boards about 9 months ago and thought everybody posted TO be read, and didn't consider myself "lurking". Who knew?? laugh

Anyway, I've been reading off the archives for over 2 years now (and like I mentioned in another thread, after 400 stories I've downloaded and read it got so bad that I finially started to catagorize them, and that was MONTHS ago!!). I guess I knew I could post, but it seemed rather intimidating (boy was I wrong - coz everybody has been so freindly and welcoming!!!) and since I don't write (my 4 different bone-head enlish teachers in college would back me up on that one) I didn't think there was much I could contribute. When I saw the new boards on the archive, I decided that many of the authors might like to know that somebody IS out there enjoying their talents (and passion).

Now, I just have to get brave enough to do that on a one to one basis sometime. Coz so far, I've just posted in the general section, polls and off-topic -- I'm working myself up to saying something meaningful to many of the great authors I have enjoyed reading.

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'