Ray asked:
Is Lois justified in ending her marriage to a man who, at least so far is a decent husband, who Lois chose to marry, who is a strong willed business man and not interested in the newspaper business the way she is because she has met a man who can relate to her past experiences and who has stroked her ego with his compliments.
While I would be interested in hearing what others think about this too, I think it's worth pointing out that Lois isn't contemplating asking Lex for a divorce just because she's met someone more interesting. She has realised, over the past few days, that she doesn't love her husband. And that she's capable of feeling attraction, and possibly more, for another man.

So, while she's certainly thinking of trying to find Clark again, wanting a divorce is all about knowing that her marriage isn't working. Now, it's quite possible that Lex could be madly in love with her and that he'd be hugely hurt by this. We don't know that - and nor does Lois. And this is something which will be covered in the second story.

For me, the question is still the same: is it better to stay married to someone you know you don't love, when you know you could easily be tempted again to emotional, or even physical infidelity, or is it better to be honest and end the relationship? Now, different people may have a different perspective on that question. As for Lex, we know - though Lois doesn't - that he's already divorced at least one wife (yes, I'm assuming that some things are the same in this universe as in the series wink ).

Anyway, with that clarification, I too would be interested to hear what others think.

Oh, and while I'm aware that Ray, and others, are asking other questions as well, I'm going to exercise the usual author's privilege of declining to answer, on the grounds that these questions will all be answered in due course... if you read on. wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*